Poplin APIs for Vendors
Don't sweat the data transfer
Poplin APIs standardize the definition of data formats and data transfer methods, enabling modularity by allowing vendors to focus on individual modules, rather than having to build an entire MMIS system. We know that every state has its own way of implementing Medicaid. That's why we're building Poplin APIs - we want you to focus on the business process and let Poplin APIs define the way those modules talk to each other.
There are a few ways you can contribute to Poplin:
- Get your developers involved!
- Join our weekly call - contact the administrator for an invite
- Submit general questions to the Project Poplin email list
- Join our slack channel and its ongoing conversation threads
- Help spread the word about Poplin APIs by retweeting major announcements